Adjust Text Size
Current Size: 100%
Who We Are
The Workforce Planning Board of Grand Erie is one of 25 community-based, not-for-profit corporations established in Ontario to play a leadership role in labour force development.
Comprised of volunteer representatives from Labour, Business, Education and Equity Groups, the board works collaboratively with community partners to identify key labour force issues and challenges, and to develop effective workforce development strategies.
A skilled, adaptable workforce contributing to a vibrant economy
The Workforce Planning Board of Grand Erie leads the development of local labour market strategies by engaging community partners and maximizing available resources.
The Workforce Planning Board of Grand Erie leads the development of local labour market strategies by:
- Providing evidence-based research and analysis
- Identifying employment trends
- Targeting workforce opportunities
- Initiating workforce development strategies
- Working with community partners
- Assisting employers with human resource planning
Find out more
You can find out more by clicking on any of these headings: